What’s Your Risk Number?
Everyone has what they believe to be their risk appetite when it comes to investing. Some are risk adverse and prefer to invest in CD’s and money market accounts. While these tend to be safer investments over the long term, they could be leaving earnings potential on the table. Others live on the edge and invest in the stock market which may create more volatility in their portfolio, but has the possibility for greater growth.
Please take our quick 5 minute survey
to help take some of the guesswork out of determining your personal risk profile.
Get Your Score Now
Protect and Grow Your Assets
- Customized investment accounts.
- IRA rollovers.
- IRA accounts.
- Fixed income specialized accounts.
- 401(k) plans.
- Inherited IRAs.
- Trust accounts.
- Options/stock vesting.
Bell Rock Capital – Your Client-focused Investment Advisor
- We bring industry experience - as investors and advisors, our investment team is
composed of people who advise mutual funds on which stocks to buy.
- Independence - no ties to investment banks or broker/dealers.
- SEC-Registered Investment Advisor.
- A team of five highly seasoned professionals with more than 80 years of combined experience.
- Members of our team were named by the Wall Street Journal as Top Stock Pickers in the U.S. as “All Stars”.
- All accounts are managed on a Separately Managed Account basis— which means hands-on portfolio management for each client, every single day.
- Approximately $200 million in assets under management and advice.
- GROWTH (GARP) - Designed for investors seeking more aggressive growth.
- GROWTH & INCOME - Growth and income-oriented investments blended into a single portfolio.
- FIXED INCOME ONLY - Investing in a variety of fixed income securities in order to maximize income, including (but not limited to) municipal bonds, preferreds, corporate bonds, mortgages, certificates of deposit, convertible bonds and hybrids.
- CO-FIDUCIARY ADVISOR TO 401(k) PLAN - Helping new businesses start a 401(k) plan cost effectively or analyze an existing plan to target cost savings and enhanced performance.
- WEALTHY & WISE MULTI-EMPLOYER PLAN - Offering group discount pricing while still ensuring individual plan documents, selections, etc.
Questions to ask about your 401(k) plan
- Has your 401(k) plan been Fi360 tested?
- Do you know the true cost of your plan (including hidden fees)?
- Has your service provider disclosed fees?
- Have you received disclosure about the new U.S. Department of Labor rule, EBSA?
- When was the last time your plan was reviewed by a third party?
If your answer was “No” or “I don’t know” to any of these questions, please call us.
How the WEALTHY & WISE 401(k) Plan works
- The Wealthy & Wise 401(k) Plan provides small- and medium-sized businesses an investment option with all of the benefits of large plans such as cost efficiency and access to institutional investment options. All fees are completely disclosed and extremely competitive.
- It is a fee-based, qualified 401(k) plan established under IRS code section 413(c). The plan design allows unaffiliated employers to join a master plan that is overseen by an independent entity that bears the fiduciary responsibility for administering the plan. It is referred to as a “multiple employer plan” or MEP.
- The plan is a fully integrated, completely customizable, turnkey retirement plan designed to reduce employer fiduciary liability.
- Based on the unique structure of this plan, fiduciary liability is significantly reduced by assigning ERISA Wise LLC as plan fiduciary and trustee.
- Each plan sponsor has their own Form 5500. There are no 12b-1 or rebates offered through any of the investment options.
Your Bell Rock Capital 401(k) Advisor will:
- Provide a screened list of fund choices.
- Provide asset allocation models.
- Monitor the fund selections each quarter.
- Document fund monitoring process.
- Provide ongoing education to employees.
Bell Rock Capital Locations
Bell Rock Capital
19606 Coastal Highway, Suite 101
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971
Bell Rock Capital
440 South Broad Street, Suite 129
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19146
Visit our website to learn more about Bell Rock Capital
Investments involve risk including the possible loss of principal. No guarantees can be offered. Bell Rock
Capital, LLC cannot predict future results. Past performance is in no way an indicator of future success.
Products offered are not FDIC insured, are not bank deposits, bank obligations or guaranteed by the bank and are subject to investment risk, including potential loss of principal.
Bell Rock Capital LLC is a client-focused, SEC-Registered Investment Advisor providing portfolio management services for a variety of clientèle, including individuals and corporations.